New Trapper's Post Survey
I would recommend Trapper's Post to all trappers. It's a lot of info for the money . . .
Trapper's Post is published and edited by leading writer and trapper Bob Noonan. Each of our eight yearly issues is tabloid sized (10½"x12½"), and packed from cover to cover exclusively with trapping information.
Your strong participation in our first survey helped us publish a very popular trapping magazine. To help us continue to bring you what you want, please take a few minutes to complete our new online survey by simply clicking on the choices and commenting if you'd like. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
• Fur Market Report with Mike Wilhite - A current in-depth analysis of the international fur trade that is the acknowledged best market report in the industry.
• On The Line With John Graham - A professional predator control agent, fur trapper, and lure maker shares experiences and observations.
• Young Trapper - Trappers 16 and under share their adventures.
• Canadian Trapline with Jim Gibb - A professional fur trapper describes life on a registered Canadian wilderness bush trapline.
• Fur Handling - Experts describe methods to increase pelt value.
• Pelt Perspectives - A wider, very comprehensive view of the fur trade overall.
• Wild About Cooking - Deb Noonan, renowned for her cooking, shares her recipes for wild game.
• Tennessee Flat Tales - Hal Sullivan's ongoing stories of trapping nuisance beaver with the famous Charles Dobbins.
• Trapper's Post Interview - A different fur industry personality each issue.
• ADC - Animal Damage Control experts share professional knowledge.
• Trapline Photos - Reader trapline photos.
• Cut to the Chase - Question & Answer forum.
• News Report - News affecting, informing, and entertaining trappers.
• Calendar of Events - Conventions, auctions, training events, etc.
• Association News - Submitted by state trapping associations.
Trapper's Post has space available for all types of advertising. See our Advertising Page for details.
Copyright©2011-14 by Trapper's Post - All Rights Reserved
Trapper’s Post Readership Survey
Please participate in this Survey of what you think about Trapper’s Post content, and what changes you’d like to see. We want to know what you like so we can continue to be North America’s best trapping magazine. The Survey only takes minutes, and it’s anonymous.
Thank you for participating! It’s important to us.
Trapper's Post Magazine