New Trapper's Post Survey
I would recommend Trapper's Post to all trappers. It's a lot of info for the money . . .
Trapper's Post is published and edited by leading writer and trapper Bob Noonan. Each of our eight yearly issues is tabloid sized (10½"x12½"), and packed from cover to cover exclusively with trapping information.
Your strong participation in our first survey helped us publish a very popular trapping magazine. To help us continue to bring you what you want, please take a few minutes to complete our new online survey by simply clicking on the choices and commenting if you'd like. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
• Fur Market Report with Mike Wilhite - A current in-depth analysis of the international fur trade that is the acknowledged best market report in the industry.
• On The Line With John Graham - A professional predator control agent, fur trapper, and lure maker shares experiences and observations.
• Young Trapper - Trappers 16 and under share their adventures.
• Canadian Trapline with Jim Gibb - A professional fur trapper describes life on a registered Canadian wilderness bush trapline.
• Fur Handling - Experts describe methods to increase pelt value.
• Pelt Perspectives - A wider, very comprehensive view of the fur trade overall.
• Wild About Cooking - Deb Noonan, renowned for her cooking, shares her recipes for wild game.
• Tennessee Flat Tales - Hal Sullivan's ongoing stories of trapping nuisance beaver with the famous Charles Dobbins.
• Trapper's Post Interview - A different fur industry personality each issue.
• ADC - Animal Damage Control experts share professional knowledge.
• Trapline Photos - Reader trapline photos.
• Cut to the Chase - Question & Answer forum.
• News Report - News affecting, informing, and entertaining trappers.
• Calendar of Events - Conventions, auctions, training events, etc.
• Association News - Submitted by state trapping associations.
Trapper's Post has space available for all types of advertising. See our Advertising Page for details.
Copyright©2011-13 by Trapper's Post - All Rights Reserved