New Trapper's Post Survey
I would recommend Trapper's Post to all trappers. It's a lot of info for the money . . .
Trapper's Post is published and edited by leading writer and trapper Bob Noonan. Each of our six yearly issues is tabloid sized, and packed from cover to cover exclusively with trapping information.
Your strong participation in our first survey helped us publish a very popular trapping magazine. To help us continue to bring you what you want, please take a few minutes to complete our new online survey by simply clicking on the choices and commenting if you'd like. Your participation is greatly appreciated.
Read each issue for the latest in trapping equipment & supplies.
• Fur Market Musings - Market trends and fur information.
• On The Line With John Graham - A professional predator control agent, fur trapper, and lure maker shares experiences and observations.
• Young Trapper - Trappers 16 and under share their adventures.
• Around the Campfire - Opinion editorials combining politics, legislation, philosophy, and more.
• Serialized Books - Ongoing condensed excerpts from classic trapping books.
• Fur Handling - Experts describe methods to increase pelt value
• Wild About Cooking - Deb Noonan, renowned for her cooking, shares her recipes for wild game.
• ADC - Animal Damage Control experts share professional knowledge.
• Trapline Photos - Reader trapline photos.
• Cut to the Chase - Question & Answer forum.
• Fur Barons - The misadventures of trapping partners Grump and Restor as told by the famous Hal Sullivan.
• News Report - News affecting, informing, and entertaining trappers.
• Calendar of Events - Conventions, auctions, training events, etc.
• Association News - Submitted by state trapping associations.
New Product Spotlight
Trapper's Post has space available for all types of advertising. See our Advertising Page for details.
Copyright©2011-13 by Trapper's Post - All Rights Reserved
Current Issue - May/June 2013